Battle Harbour Overnight
Get Away to a Place that Time Forgot
Length: 2 Days, 1 Night
Minimum 2 Guests | Maximum 8 Guests
Overnight Accommodations: Battle Harbour
Pricing starts at $9,800 CAD per guest
A helicopter will pick you up from Fogo Island and transfer you to the National Historic District and island getaway of Battle Harbour, Labrador. During your excursion, you will experience:
- A trip on a Boston Whaler to the resettled community of Cape St. Charles Cove
- A 2.5km hike as far east as you can walk on the North American continent
- A gourmet meal and evening beverage service at The Loft
- Fishing with the Newfoundland and Labrador Recreational Ground Fishery
- Hiking on Great Caribou Island
- A gourmet picnic lunch
The Battle Harbour 2-day itinerary is available on request and includes helicopter transportation, one night of accommodation, and all meals. Please inquire if you are interested in booking this excursion pre or post your stay at Fogo Island Inn. Pricing varies, depending on the number of guests per trip.
Contact our reservations team [email protected] to learn more about this excursion.