Rooms & Suites
Each guest room is handmade modern: a contemporary expression of traditional outport design and decor.
Labrador Room - 1st Floor
Labrador Room - 2nd Floor
Labrador Room - 3rd Floor
Fogo Island Family Suite
Fogo Island Family Loft Suite
Fogo Island Loft Suite
Fogo Island Sunrise Suite
Fogo Island Sunset Suite
Flat Earth Suite
Every stay includes
- All meals (welcome snack, daybreak service, breakfast, lunch, supper) and all non-alcoholic beverages.
- Half-day Island Orientation with a Community Host.
- Nightly turn down service and 24 hour room service.
- A completely smoke-free environment.
- Full use of all facilities within the Inn:
Cinema screenings, Rooftop Sauna and Hot tubs, the Tea Room, Fogo Island Art Gallery, Gym, and Heritage Library.
- Spectacular ocean views from every room.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with swing-open sections.
- Natural wood floors with in-floor radiant heating.
- Exceptional soundproofing.
- Custom-made, organic, natural-fibre beds.
- Heated towel racks and heated toilet seats with built-in bidet.
- Full wireless, complemented by discreetly hidden technology.
- Custom designed, locally crafted furniture and textiles.
- Wood burning stove featured in many rooms.
- Room amenities include: robes, slippers, books, locally sourced toiletries, and an array of creature comforts all provided with resting, lounging, and simply "being" in mind.
- Our Inn is a non-tipping social enterprise. A portion of the Inn sales (15%) is shared among employees as part of their compensation.