A Birthday, Anniversary, Milestone, or Wedding.
These landmark occasions will reach new heights, not only as you experience them, but remember them.
Forget the birthday candles: celebrate the day with a bonfire on the 420-million-year-old rocks at the edge of the North American continent. Toast an anniversary in the rooftop hot tubs as you gaze up at a billion stars. Create your own Newfoundland shed party.
Crave solitude? Find it hiking Fogo’s ancient footpaths or in the company of a good book by a wood stove. In a place where no one is a stranger, you will be sure to leave with unforgettable memories of laughter and love shared at one of the four corners of the Earth.
Getting married? This is the one venue the two of you really deserve. And speaking of ever-lasting vows, we invite all kinds of new life partners – elopements, shotgun weddings and every ceremony in between – to do that in “one of the most daring buildings in the world,”
Fogo Island Inn is an architectural gem with stunning design elements—an extraordinary venue for every intimate celebratory gathering.
If you want your coming together to be one-of-a-kind, why not do it in one-of-a-place?
Your celebration at one of the four corners of the Earth can include:
- A menu with an absolute expression of locality and tailored to your celebratory wishes.
- A quiet and private affair, or one punctuated by the traditional sound of a shotgun and a community who loves a good scuff (that means celebration).
- An evening of stargazing and gentle ocean breezes on the Inn’s fourth floor rooftop terrace.
- All full-board Special Occasion packages include: Daybreak Tray, breakfast, lunch, supper, and all non-alcoholic beverages.
Plan your special occasion: [email protected]
We invite you to celebrate your wedding in a place like no other on Earth.
Highlights of a full board Wedding Package at Fogo Island Inn include:
- A three-course wedding supper (exclusive of alcohol) based on the number of guests reserved in your group. Non-Inn guests are an additional charge.
- Use of the Inn’s spacious and beautiful Gathering Hall featuring sweeping views of the North Atlantic (capacity 70 people).
- Access to the Inn’s outdoor and intimate spaces.
- A complimentary Fogo Island Suite for the newlyweds with a booking of 15 rooms per night (a minimum two-night stay is required).
- A custom-made wedding cake.
Fogo Island Inn was voted among the “Loveliest Wedding Venues” by Wedding Bells magazine.
Plan your wedding: [email protected]